Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:51:12 -0400
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@blinx.net>
To:        "Scott Taggart" <scott_t@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Netgear drivers for stable

I've actually had problems with getting my NETGEAR FA311 card to work under
FreeBSD, while my SMC card works just fine. Apparently, the card cannot
probe the ports on the NIC correctly or something like that. I will send
more information as I get it. Any suggestions/questions are welcome, just
e-mail me back :)
-- Jonathan

--
Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko@blinx.net>