Date:      Thu, 16 May 1996 00:06:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scanner SOD <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD admin job open.

This may or may not be the best palce to post this.
But I know its going to reach the most BSD'ers.
Im quiting my job as admin at webspan.net and Im looking for another
FreeBSD admin to take my place. If anyone is interested email me at
scanner@webspan.net. It's in lakewood, NJ.
Pay is good, and you dont have to do any luser support thank god.
Any other perks.. oh yeah there just now mocing into a brand new
office..sure AFTER i quit :) , this company is around 700 customers, all
done on 2 FreeBSD boxes with the boxes built by apache digital in colorado.
The main box is the main box it does everything, mail, news, web, etc..
The other box oh man for me anyway is a dream god box. 64 megs of ram,
P-166, 3840 adaptec card, and 3 2.1 gig atlas drives, a 17" idek vision
amster pro 17 monitor, and a 4 meg vram diamond stealth card, and this is
just for a god box. nothing else. Im gonna miss this place :)
Oh well like i said anyone interested mail me at scanner@webspan.net
Later,

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126