Date:      Sat, 21 May 2005 13:36:27 +0200
From:      Andreas Kohn <andreas.kohn@gmx.net>
To:        "'freebsd-java@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Eclipse 3.1M7

--=-mcCijEiMOGONS3vt4W2L

Hi,

there is a new milestone of Eclipse available, 3.1M7. It looks like
bigger parts of the build infrastructure have changed, and I'm thinking
about how to port it. Is anyone else working on it currently?

Actually, I think it would be easier to stop pretending that we are
linux sometimes, and sometimes not, and instead create a bigger patchset
which will add a complete freebsd OS definition. Perhaps our goal should
even be to have freebsd added to the list of supported OS's, to reduce
further porting effort for each new Eclipse code drop.

What do you guys think?

Regards,
Andreas

--=20