Date:      Sat, 02 Mar 1996 11:46:50 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
Cc:        Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New meteor driver

> On Fri, 1 Mar 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > > I put out another release of the meteor driver today.  Hopefully, this
> > > will fix the problems that some people have been having with the S-Video
> > > input.  It also has code in the driver for the meteor RGB support and
> > > some other bug fixes.  I don't have a meteor RGB but I have been told
> > > that it works.
> >
> > The driver has been tested and committed to -current.
>
> How did you test the S-VID input?

OK, so you caught me.  I guess I should have said "I tested to make sure
it didn't break any of *my* existing functionality.." :-)

I actually don't have a video source (well, I do have 3 VCRs, but all
of them are PAL and 220VAC!) so it's hard for me to test anything but
your standard CCD camera input.

					Jordan