Date:      Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:55:43 +0200
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        oleg.ginzburg@nevosoft.ru
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Russian freebsd.org translation

Oleg Ginzburg escribió:
> On Saturday 10 October 2009 23:32:46 Mark Linimon wrote:
>
>> The effectiveness of send-pr varies by committer interest :-)
>>

> Whether there is any chance that all of people who in a condition to make
> check and approve  significant for commits there are no Russian-speaking;) ?
> It causing a endless delay ;)
>
> And with delay like this all translators will die of an old age without having
> waited desired commit the rights. While in a current of several months will
> check up one patch, all hanging other patches on a basis diff can become
> useless. For the decision of similar collisions exist translate projects. As i
> see big problem for russian translators team away with a  re-creation
> translation project (resources / hosting needed)?) for periodicity sending
> cumulative .tar.gz doc pack. And when someone from doc commiters
> knows Russian of course. Somebody knows Russian?;)

I don't speak Russian but I'm willing to technically review and commit
your patches if there's no objection from Russian speaker doc
committers. The ideal case would be if one of yours spent patches
continuously so that he can be given a commit bit in the near future.

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: gabor@FreeBSD.org .:|:. gabor@kovesdan.org