Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:46:00 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Kristin Ford <kford@evansdata.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD isn't Linux?

Kristin Ford wrote:

> Hi Wes,
>
> We are working on restoring the FreeBSD data today.  I believe that we have
> decided to post the chart both with and without FreeBSD listed.  Does that
> seem acceptable?  If not, let me know.

That would be great.  I'll share this with my compatriots, perhaps
they'll leave you (and your inbox) alone. ;^)

> Yes lots of feedback, Linux developers are a tough crowd!!

And BSD developers even more so -- they're too used to getting lumped
in with Linux, or just getting completely ignored.  ;^)

--
           Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     wes@softweyr.com