Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 1996 18:19:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
Cc:        "Donald J. Maddox" <dmaddox@scsn.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Inferno for FreeBSD.

On Fri, 29 Nov 1996, Stefan Molnar wrote:

> > > I checked out the web page, it looked interesting, so I sent a polite
> > > message asking for a FreeBSD port.  I got a quick reply saying that one is
> > > indeed planned.
> >
> >     That's interesting...  I inquired about this several days ago and
> > got a
> > quick reply saying that one was _not_ planned, as there seemed to be
> > little
> > demand.  Maybe your request tipped the scales... :-)
>
> I asked, and never got a reply.
>
> Stefan

Excuse me, when I sent my post (with the included reply from Bell Labs) my
mailer interpreted it as am incoming mail to me, and sent it back to me.
Did anyone else get a trucated reply, without the included excerpt?

I'm going to include it again, but I'll make sure it's got ">" in front
of all the lines, so that doesn't happen again --- here it is:

> From philw@plan9.bell-labs.com Fri Nov 29 17:48:43 1996
> Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 11:19:28 -0500
> From: philw@plan9.bell-labs.com
> To: chuckr@Glue.umd.edu

> the binary distribution on free on the web allows you to
> play with the system. In addition we are licensing source
> to Universities at no charge.

> A port to FreeBSD is planned.

> phil

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |