Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 1994 17:03:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   More memory

For the next few days, you're gonna hear a lot from me; I've been waiting
for the semester break to do a LOT of upgrading.  First point: I just got
some more memory, and before I upgrade my other machine to 2.0, I want to
move my present 1.1.5.1 machine from 16 to 20 megs of memory.  I have a
1542C controller; will I have a problem, or do I need to do anything to
enable memory bounce?

I just got my new CDROM.  What stuff should I download, so I can begin
moving my new machine to 2.0?  I mean, I know the boot floppies got a lot
of bug fixes; anything else?  Should I d/l the whole megilla?

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Esix SVR4) and n3lxx (FreeBSD)
(301) 459-2316              |