Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:44:35 -0500
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        Robert Burmeister <Robert.Burmeister@utoledo.edu>, office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SOLVED - ports/176269: editors/libreoffice 3.6.5_2 does not start on i386

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 17:40:03 you wrote:
> I have been recompiling my system, and have discerned the following results:
>
> I was using
> WITH_SYSTEM_CLANG=YES in /etc/make.conf
> to build FreeBSD 9.1 i386 and all ports.
>
> When Clang 3.0 was upgraded to Clang 3.1_1 in the base system
> I encountered the problem of libreoffice 3.6.5_2 building but not starting.
>
> Upgrading to libreoffice 4.0.1 resulted in the same problem.
>
> Setting WITH_SYSTEM_CLANG=NO in make.conf and rebuilding with port build
> Clang 3.2 resolved the problem.
>
> This bug is particularly insidious as the user configured settings did not
> change when things broke,
> and must be changed to resolve the regression in base system Clang 3.1_1.
>
> I have come across many posts of people confused by this problem;
> a note somewhere is in order.

Thank you but I don't understand.
I have in make.conf:
CC=clang
CXX=clang++
CPP=clang-cpp

and I have clang 3.2 installed too. When I built LibreOffice 4.0.1.2 it was used
Clang 3.2. and I have problem which I posted. Before with version 3.6.5_2 I
didn't have any problem with building and running.
Anywhere I will give a try.
I will do what you wrote. Could I live my settings, please?

Thanks in advance.

Mitja
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa