Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:55:20 +0100
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        "Joe Shevland" <joe.shevland@e-wise.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[4]: tomcat41 producing 28 java daemons

Hello Joe,

> Only thing that worries me is the M7 release, I'm not sure how much API's
> change between releases of Eclipse... anyway, I'll suss that out.

Not sure, but I think they are targetting for a mid year release and
that would mean the API should approach a freeze these days. Anyway,
once one SWT is ported, it should become possible to build the thing
much more easily and further updates would become easier, too. I'd
love to be able to use Azureus on BSD ;-)

Best regards,
 Gabriel