Date:      Fri, 26 May 2006 10:15:57 -0300
From:      AT Matik <asstec@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to disable 'click' of touch pad?

On Friday 26 May 2006 10:04, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> :
> : you can adjust the sensibility in xorg.conf
>
> I have no xorg.conf.  And when I generate one, the generated one
> doesn't work.  Ideas?

man synaptics should give you an overview
I paste at the bottom my xorg mouse section if you are interested

> : if you use kde there is a synaptics applet port which also worls fine f=
or
> : me
>
> I'll see if I can get that going.  Is there a command line version?

yes, you can try synclient to adjust online and then you fix the values you=
=20
like in xorg.conf

but if you use the kde synaptics applet this ones will be overwritten

Jo=E3o

Section "InputDevice"
        Driver          "synaptics"
        Identifier      "touchpad"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psm0"
        Option          "Protocol"              "psm"

        Option          "LockedDrags"           "0"
        Option          "FastTaps"              "1"
        Option          "GuestMouseOff"         "1"

        Option          "PalmDetect"            "0"
        #Option         "PalmMinWidth"          "25"
        #Option         "PalmMinZ"              "10"

        #Option          "LeftEdge"              "1100"
        Option          "RightEdge"             "5450"
        #Option          "TopEdge"               "1350"
        Option          "BottomEdge"            "4450"

        #Option          "FingerLow"             "10"
        #Option          "FingerHigh"            "25"

        #Option          "MaxTapTime"            "180"
        #Option          "MaxTapMove"            "220"
        #Option         "EdgeMotionMaxZ"        "50"

        #Option          "VertScrollDelta"       "100"
        #Option          "HorizScrollDelta"      "100"

        #Option          "MinSpeed"              "0.04"
        #Option          "MaxSpeed"              "0.07"
        #Option          "AccelFactor"           "0.005"

        #Option          "ScrollButtonRepeat"    "150"
        #Option          "UpDownScrolling"       "on"
        #Option          "UpDownRepeat"          "off"
        #Option          "LeftRightScrolling"    "on"
        #Option          "LeftRightRepeat"       "off"

        Option          "SHMConfig"             "on"

EndSection