Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 1995 18:08:31 -0800
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        graichen@sirius.physik.fu-berlin.de, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ideas from netbsd

>> -current in the next days) but i think it only works with linux-aout -
>> but linux now is moving to linux-elf - and if i remember right - the
>> NetBSD version of the linux-compat stuff also supports elf - maybe
>> worth looking (but i think the one(s) who is (are) working on the
>> linux-emu has done it ...)

The only reason I haven't done anything with my ELF code (which worked, last
time I tried it) is because I haven't had time to port a dynamic linker or
ABI libraries.  (And, while I don't *need* ABI libraries, I do need an ELF
dynamic linker.)

I've tried to get someone who shall remain nameless (see how nice I am to
you, Nate?) to work on porting the linux ibcs2/ABI library, but I don't know
how far he's gotten.

Sean.