Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2000 00:44:48 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        chuckr@picnic.mat.net (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        bsd@inbox.org (Mr. K.), leif@neland.dk (Leif Neland), freebsd@gtonet.net (FreeBSD), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anonymity, was: load spike strangeness

Don't take this post as me being back from being swamped, or that I
have read any depth into the email accumulated since December 17th;
I normally wait until such time as I have read _all_ my email before
I begin responding.  However...

> You know, I can understand (even if I disagree with) the need for
> anonymity in political or industrial discussions.  I just can't get close
> to understanding that need on the FreeBSD lists.

Perhaps his true identity is Linus, and he didn't want the
obvious reprisals?  8-p.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---