Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:50:39 -0800
From:      "Matt Dillon" <dillon@dhmail.net>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>, Matt Dillon <dillon@dhmail.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'm leaving the project

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:56:19 -0800

>Does anyone know why this person is trying to (poorly)
>impersonate MD?

Unfortunately not. We do not yet know who this fake Dillon
is (the guy posting from that backplane.com address)

I've been working hard on the new ipfw[2] patch for 5.0,
the new patch is released under the DPL. For those of you
not familiar with it, here's the most important paragraph:

The de Raadt Public License 1.0

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or
without modification, are permitted provided that the
following conditions are met:

         * Redistributions of source code must retain the
above copyright notice,
         this list of conditions and the following
disclaimer.
         * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce
the above copyright notice,
         this list of conditions and the following
disclaimer in the documentation
         and/or other materials provided with the
distribution.
         * FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES!

Take care,
           Matthew Dillon