Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:30:20 -0700
From:      TWiNKiE <twinkie@earthlink.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  FreeBSD Handbook...

Hello, I'm writing concerning the interest in a complete listing of all
the info contained in the FreeBSD *OnLine* Handbook be compiled into *1*
file for the purpose of a quick and easy print-out.  This would save me
quite a bit of time and the strain on my eyes from reading page after
page on the monitor.  If I've missed where this is already located,
please correct me, but I didn't see what I've requested on the web page.
 If this can't be done, or you don't have the time to do so, then please
inform me of this ASAP so I can begin capturing the 75+ files located
just off of the __org/handbook/handbook.html page.  Thank you for any and
all help you can provide me.