Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 18:58:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@video-collage.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stopping the bloody cross posting.

Sue Blake once stated:

=On Wed, Jul 15, 1998 at 02:57:30PM -0400, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
=> Tim Vanderhoek once stated:
=>
=> It looks like a special header a-la Newsgroups: (X-MalingLists) is needed.

=Hehe, I wonder how pleased the linux-newbie people would be to see that
=I read so many freebsd lists, or what the ladies in crochet-partners
=would think if my mail suddenly bulked out with the names of 58
=technical sounding mailing lists in the header :-)

This would only happen if you were to crosspost the same message to
all those lists.

	-mi (Who would be just as "pleased" to see that)