Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:37:45 +0100
From:      Matthieu Pasini <mpasini@club-internet.fr>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   A problem of RAM

Hi all,
I've got a Compaq Proliant 1600 with one PII 400MHz and one RAM module of 64MB .
The problem is that when i run a buildworld:
it's says me the following error and its reboot :
"panic: RAM parity error,likely hardware error"
and one time i've had :
"panic: NMI indicates hardware failure"
I really dunno where the problem can be ...
Have you got any issues ?

PS:please cc me cause i'm not on the list ...
Regards ,
--
|                Matthieu Pasini <redbishop@linuxfan.com>                     |