Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 02:11:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        Studded <Studded@gorean.org>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>, Jeremy Nelson <jnelson@acronet.net>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: rvplayer requires pcm for stable

Just to say that the support for voxware should not be dropped. I think
that keeping the two available should not cause any problems. Poeple will
use what they like, if they got the choice.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976