Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:34:04 -0500
From:      "Daniel Goepp" <freebsd@goepp.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: BSD users in Seattle area (was Re: freebsdzine.org web site)

Was just thinking about this a little.  And was thinking I would like
the same thing here in Western Mass.  I have a couple friends in the
area that I know use BSD, but it would be nice to setup a group here
too.  But this is probably true of all corners of the world.  There is
the list of all the user groups on the FreeBSD page, but they all appear
to be pretty independent of each other.  Seems like it would be nice if
there was one "User Group" page setup on the FreeBSD site, and people
from all around the world could register, and automatically get put into
localized and regional groups.  Thus taking much of the load off people
to try to organize all the different groups.

Comments?  Ideas?  Suggestions? Etc...

-Daniel