Date:      Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:10:47 +0400
From:      Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@dslextreme.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Negative Review of FreeBSD 5.4

On 6/2/05, Neal E. Westfall <nwestfal@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Anybody have any thoughts on this review?
>=20
> http://os.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=3D05/05/24/2153257&tid=3D8

All in all, FreeBSD 5.4 works better for me than 5.3, it brought
several good things to me like better SysKonnect support (and without
breaking anything that already worked!), so I know from my experience
(nearly the only thing I trust) this article is not quite right.

--=20
Dmitry

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"