Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 1998 19:47:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        wes@softweyr.com (Wes Peters)
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, tlambert@primenet.com, dberlin@danberlin.resnet.rochester.edu, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OED (was: JOBOP RELIABILITY ENGINEER)

> > > That's how I spell it, frequently.  Yes, I know it's not the
> > > American spelling, but I was corrupted by an unabridged OED at
> > > an early age...
> >
> > Was that a corrupted unabridged OED?
>
> No, Terry was adulterated by a corrupted OED.
>
> I find myself making the same spelling error occasionally.  Must have
> been something in the water (or the dictionary) at Weber State, huh?

I read the OED back in 4th grade, at "Valley Elemetary School".  This
was before puberty, when my memory was fully eidetic, instead of
selectively eidetic.

I suppose if I swallowed a bunch of Piracetim and read a Webster's, I
could "fix" my spelling, but it's really not worth the nosebleeds.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.