Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:58:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unwanted Spam 'Re: I'm leaving the project'

    You know, whoever you are, you must lead a very sad, paranoid,
    sit-in-the-corner-the-world-is-out-to-get-me life if you think you
    are actually accomplishing something here.  You are probably the
    same idiot who posts all that anonymous-coward BSD-Is-Dying junk
    to Slashdot.  I wouldn't be surprised at all.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>

:...