Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 11:08:26 -0700
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

Dennis:
You're starting to piss me off, at that USUALLY is very difficult...
 * What makes you so proud of your previous discussion, name one
positive thing that came out of it.
 * Did you learn ANYTHING from your previous discussion?
 * One of my teachers said it is better that people think you are stupid
that to prove it to them. Get this well, I'm not saying you are stupid,
I'm saying you should think better before you write. You don't seem to
understand ANYTHING about FreeBSD, at least not about ports, or about
the RELEASE-CURRENT strategy and team effort.

I'm being harsh on you, but if you don't understand this things you will
have problems all your life. Knowing about FreeBSD is much more than
just having it installed.

Pedro.

Note I also reduced the CC list, this thread has little sense on
-hackers, and the title doesn't suit it well either.