Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 07:11:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Somewhat in my own defense

>  [I've been trying to post this for 3 days, but it keeps vanishing into
>   /dev/null; let's try one more time before sending a letter bomb to
>   postmaster@freebsd.org. :-)]
>
> I've stayed out of these exchanges ever since I clearly saw that
> public fighting wasn't going to buy us anything, but there have been a
> number of points of view ascribed to me in this discussion stated as
> if they were "fact" rather than someone's self-serving fiction, and I
> just want to clear up any misconceptions people may have formed about
> how I really feel here in the process.

[snip]

	Jordan hit our spam filters.  Two of his emails were diverted
from the lists to the mailman mailbox.  Hopefully those who rant about
Jordan being "special" may now understand that he too is subject to
the same spam filters as the rest of us ;)

	Unfortunately, while catching up on my mail, I read Jordan's
impassioned email to me asking why these two messages never reached
the lists and resent them after modifing the spam filter slightly
(the same spam filters apply to all of us, including Jordan).  So you
will receive two copies fo the messages. ;(

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler      FreeBSD Core Team, Postmaster       jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD--The Power to Serve         JMB193           http://www.freebsd.org/