Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:26:43 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <st@i-plus.net>
To:        "Francis A. Vidal" <francis@usls.edu>, "FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: change password via web

Yeah, easy stuff...

php:  http://home.i-plus.net/st/passwd.php.txt
perl: http://home.i-plus.net/st/passwd.pl.txt

If you use the perl script, you'll have to create your own form.  Have fun

If you use the PHP script, you'll either have to enable ASP tags in
php3.ini, or change the tags in the script.

Both scripts will need to be edited for content, if not function.

Someone cleaned these up and reposted them to the list a few weeks ago, you
might try searching for them if you don't like my offerings.

-Troy