Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 1996 23:22:19 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest Current build failure

Jordan K. Hubbard stands accused of saying:

> Sigh.  No matter what trade-offs one takes, it seems, there's at least
> one immutable constant: "Ya just can't win!" :-)

Hmm.  Don't let the turkeys get you down.  I'd say there are a lot of
people (er, like me) who have benefitted either directly or indirectly
from the telling-off of -current newbies and who have become seasoned
-current followers/users (and maybe contributors).

Making the early steps on the road to working seriously with FreeBSD
technical (dealing with -current) rather than political (seducing your
way into some mythical 'inner circle') was IMHO a Good Idea, and not
one to be regretted.