Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:25:15 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@lgc.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Large mail domains and sendmail - Sendmail gurus?

Greetings,

I'm in the process of drawing up a plan for revamping our mail
infrastructure.  If anyone out there has dealt with these issues, I'd love
to hear from you.

One of the things that I have in mind is contracting freebsd.org for some
consulting on the issue.  My reasoning is that the FreeBSD project has the
technical knowledge and experience to assist in the infrastructure design.
(Besides that, I'm a fan of FreeBSD)

Some of the issues I have are SMTP to Notes, Exchange, CC:Mail and layout.

Thoughts?  Ideas?

Rob Snow                                                 rsnow@lgc.com
Manager Unix Development Support                   Phone: 281.560.1072