Date:      Mon, 06 May 2002 23:40:02 +0100
From:      Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        Marc Olzheim <marcolz@stack.nl>, Marco van de Voort <marcov@stack.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, core@freepascal.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c

In message <20020506211450.A13613@stack.nl>, Marc Olzheim writes:,
Marco van de Voort writes:
>While working on tha FreePascal FreeBSD port, we found a bug in the
>kernel source, that has been fixed in -CURRENT...
>Any reason why pathes 1.137 and 1.148 of kern_sig.c have not yet been
>committed to RELENG_4 ?

Are these really the revisions you mean? 1.137 is completely harmless,
and 1.48 is limited to the case where you define the undocumented
option "COMPAT_SUNOS".

Ian

REV:1.148               kern_sig.c          2002/02/15 03:54:01       bde

   Fixed a typo in rev.1.65 that gave a reference to a nonexistent variable.
   This was not detected by LINT because LINT is missing COMPAT_SUNOS.

REV:1.137               kern_sig.c          2001/10/07 16:11:37       iedowse

   Fix a typo in do_sigaction() where sa_sigaction and sa_handler were
   confused. Since sa_sigaction and sa_handler alias each other in a
   union, the bug was completely harmless. This had been fixed as part
   of the SIGCHLD changes in revision 1.125, but it was reverted when
   they were backed out in revision 1.126.