Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:30:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/34626: Copyright on "Index of /mail/current" pages are still at year 2000

The following reply was made to PR docs/34626; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>
To: Munehiro Matsuda <haro@kubota.co.jp>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:21:52 +0000

 On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 05:47:10PM -0800, Munehiro Matsuda wrote:

 > Copyright year on mailing-list archive pages under the "Index of
 > /mail/current" still shows "1995-2000"

 Isn't this something that should only be changed when something in the
 document changes ?

 A book I bought in 1995 shouldn't need to have the copyright statement
 updated just because it's now 2002, since the book hasn't changed.

 I'm not sure, that's just my feelings on this.

 Ceri