Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:15:36 +0000
From:      Rod Taylor <dark@idiotswitch.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PR broken? was Re: Linux not FreeBSD?

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Jamie Bowden wrote:
> Oh fuck.  Can we please skip the flamewar this time?
> Pllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee??????
>
> While I happen to agree that FreeBSD could use more and better press, I
> don't really care to see the various factions fight out how to go about it
> again.

Sorry.. Just one comment...

Has anyone asked the Yahoo crew if they'd add a small "Run By FreeBSD" pic to
their main page?  (With an appropriate link).  I know they've done a few small
press-releases about why they use it, etc.  (I believe one was on daemon news).

I'd do it myself, but don't feel myself to be the appropriate person.

--

Rod Taylor