Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 1998 15:32:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@consys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Subject:   How to get Java Sources

On 07-Jan-98 Russell L. Carter wrote:
>Everything sounds fine, I haven't been paying close attention,
>is access to the jdk sources by a company just contingent on
>signing and sending off the license (and waiting?)

This is the question of the day.  Go to

http://java.sun.com/nav/business/source.html and follow the directions.

You sign a license, fax it to them.  They process it and email you a ftp
directory to get the source from.  They claim a 5-6 day turn around time, so
you'll have to wait a few days to play ;(

Patrick