Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 09:20:59 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Francisco Reyes" <reyes01@ibm.net>
Subject:   Re: Doc suggestion regarding CD booklet

> The booklet that comes with the CD roms has the basic info
> on installation. How about adding a few lines about where
> the handbook and the FAQ are in the CD rom. Perhaps the

They're both accessible from the Documentation menu and
are also mentioned in the README.  You're just not looking
in the obvious places. :-)

> Ideally I would like to see two shell scripts that would invoke
> Lynx with the hadnbook or with the FAQ. They could be called
> "handbook" and "faq". They could be copied to the user's home

Hmmmm - I think we already have too many commands.  A better approach
would be to have one command "help" and lots of local chapters, 2 of
which would be "faq" and "handbook"

					Jordan