Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 96 17:04:30 -0500
From:      Kent Hauser <kent@tfd.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with `sup' server?

I've been trying to `sup' the files for -current using `standard-supfile'.
My local host is a Sun-3/60, SunOS 4.1.1, with van-jacobson's compressed
slip package (from lbl.berleley.edu a couple of years ago...).

Every time the transfer of `src-etc-current' aborts after entry

SUP Receiving file release/scripts/compat1x-install.sh
SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
SUP: Premature EOF on network input
SUP: Network write timed out
SUP: Error receiving file from file server
SUP: Upgrade of src-etc-current aborted at Jan 10 16:51:02 1996
SUP: Network write timed out
SUP: Aborted

I tried deleting the `release/scripts' directory, but it just gets
remade & then the transfer fails.

The transfer is also unsuccessful for `/sys'. Other distributions transfer
correctly.

Does anyone recognize this?

	kent