Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:51:06 +1000
From:      Steven Lawrance <steven@sia.net.au>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        "G . Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and memetics

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 11:06:20PM -0400, Lee Cremeans wrote:
> Even better: I believe Eudora, by default, uses Unix mbox format to store
> messages, the same as sendmail. You could just copy them over, in theory.

Indeed, I just tried it for myself.  Any mailer like mutt, pine, elm
will do the job.

Now, if only I could get GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org/) to compile
under FreeBSD... ideas, anyone?

--
Steven Lawrance   <steven@sia.net.au>   KeyID 2048/0x9F030653
Fingerprint: EA 52 BF 9F 3A 75 73 9F  A2 50 1E 50 2F CB 93 64