Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 1996 11:40:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop picks?

The task of comping up with an accurate "These systems work with freebsd"
list is pretty impossible, so we say that "these components work with
freebsd".  However, with respect to laptops, you pretty much get a
package deal; there is little lattitude for replacing various subsystem.
As such, I think it might would be a good idea to compile a list of
successful laptop installations.  Thoughts?  Judging from the mailing
list, keyborads, video (for X) and power management seem to be the
biggest issues.  Am I wrong?

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============