Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 06:18:53 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd-hackers-digest V4 #460

Sue Blake wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 1999 at 09:06:14PM +0930, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 MattR116@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> UNSUBSCRIBE
>>
>> ME TOO
>
> I don't care how many of you shout at me to unsubscribe, I won't do it!

Tsk-tsk.  Sue, you haven't been keeping up on your AOL rules of chat
room and e-mail ettitquette.  These rules, written in multicoloured
all caps blinking HTML for emphasis and ease of reading, clearly state
that the next reply in the thread should have contained only the
following line:

SEND PRONO FTP LIST

However, given current fashion, "U VV1LL 61\/3 /\/\3 VV4r32 0r 1 VV1l
/\/u|<3 U!!!#&@%$" is acceptable as well.

>> :-)
> ;-)
8-)