Date:      Wed, 10 May 2006 22:31:12 +0200
From:      "Maan Jee" <maanjee@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help! FreeBSD Webserver with two NICs

Hello Gurus....

I think you might help me....

 I want to run a webserver which will be having a good traffic.

 At present, I have a 100/10 Mbps internet connection
(fiber-optics) but with this connection I cannot get Fixed IP for the
webserver.

 To get the Fixed-IP, I am getting a 24/1 Mbps internet line through
Telephone line. But I am just in doubt that my webserver might not be able
to server the documents with good serving speed due to 1 Mbps upstream...

 So, I came to an idea that if I use two NICs, one NIC bounded to 100/10
Mbps to serve the pages and one which would be bound with 24/1 Mbps
connection with Fixed-IP to litsen the requests....

my Question is that is it possible and if so, how?

 I am planning to install FreeBSD as a OS.

 Thanks.... VJ