Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 1996 09:02:53 +0000 ()
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@warman.org.pl>
To:        FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   2.1.5-RELEASE ?

Hi,

I have one question: when will be released the 2.1.5? I'm currently
running 2.0.5 and I'd realy like to do an upgrade.

Let me also say this: I greatly admire your work, folks. If it were not
for my lack of knowledge I'd gladly contribute in some way to the
development of this system.

Andy.

| ANDRZEJ BIALECKI,           <abial@warman.com.pl>, NASK (WARMAN)       |
| Research and Academic Network in Poland, Warsaw Area Network           |
| phone: (+48 22) 414115, Bartycka 18, 00-716 Warsaw, Poland             |