Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/30199: documentation on installing on laptops

The following reply was made to PR docs/30199; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, nik@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:39:57 -0700

 Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in> wrote:
 > 	I suggested having an article or handbook section dedicated to
 >         laptop issues, and posted a first shot at one on the -doc list
 >         (very limited but hopefully others will add to it from their
 >         experience).  In response to nik's suggestion of send-pr'ing it
 >         in sgml format as an article, here it is, a little expanded.

 Modulo fixing some of the markup (incorrect use of <programlisting>,
 manual page entities, and other minor stuff like that), is there any
 reason not to import this now?  It may not be complete as you say, but
 having it in CVS will make it easier for others to contribute.