Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:17:23 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GCC as a selling point for FreeBSD? (Not!)

Dan Langille <dan@langille.org> writes:
> Some might consider our Terry one of those JOFs.  ;)

"Might"? You mean...there's some doubt? ;)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

The net poses a fundamental threat not only to the authority
of the government, but to all authority, because it permits
people to organize, think, and influence one another without
any institutional supervision whatsoever.
                            - John Seabrook "My First Flame"