Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2006 20:03:29 +0100 (CET)
From:      <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Subversion? (Re: HEADS UP: Importing csup into base)

--- Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> ha scritto:

> ``Moving to Subversion'' is not really with us right now.  On the
> other hand, csup and CVS are with us today, and are ready to use.

This absolutely solved my doubts.

FWIW. I consider moving to subversion an upgrade, not really a drastic change,
but in any case there's no need to continue this thread or start a new one with
all the pro's and con's for any vcs. It's not ready and there's no alternative
(yet).

 Thanks.

    Pedro.

http://mail.yahoo.it