Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:32:04 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        developers@FreeBSD.org, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   My GPG key has expired

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

Hi all,

Please fetch a new copy of my GPG key by fingering kris@FreeBSD.org -
the one currently in the keyservers contains a key which expired a few
days ago.  I have re-signed this key with an updated expiry time.
Unfortunately a bug in the MIT keyserver means that it is not
recognising the updated key as having changed, so the new one isn't
currently in there.

I am encouraged that about a dozen people so far have noticed the
signature expiry and told me about it.  There are probably a lot more
who noticed the expiry but didn't report it yet.  I have been
deliberately postponing this message as a way of testing how many
people actually use PGP on my emails - these results seem to indicate
that quite a few people in the community do in fact use PGP correctly
for ordinary email.

Thanks,
Kris

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q