Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 02:24:38 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Doug Lo <jwlo@ms11.hinet.net>
Cc:        Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>, dg@root.com, "Anthony C. Chavez" <misfit@xmission.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD guyes

> > Where did you send it?
>
> Taiwan.

No, I meant which email address you sent it _to_, but no matter - you've
used orders@cdrom.com before I guess.

> Jordan,In fact, I have sent  this email address before, I didn't get any repo
nse
> YET.They reply within 72 hours to custormers ?  Well, I doubt it
> The ONLY thing I can do is WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. :-(

Please, calm down.  Getting all upset helps no one to resolve these
issues and only gets in the way.  The person who generally reads this
mail was away for a month having a baby and her replacement (who no
longer works here) evidently did not do a very good job of filling in.
She is back now and answering emails, and if you'll be so good as to
submit your complaint one last time to orders@cdrom.com I'm sure
you'll get a response.  If you don't, then simply let me know 72 hours
afterwards and I'll personally take it up with her to find out why
things are not being cleared from the support queue.

				    Jordan