Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2019 11:02:31 -0500
From:      Tim Daneliuk <tundra@tundraware.com>
Subject:   Buildworld Failling

I have a machine running 11.3-stable.  It has a cron job that downloads
latest sources and the does a build of kernels and a buildworld.  This
is a build only with the idea that the binaries will be available as
required for, say, a zero day problem.

This has worked great for years, but I am now seeing this:

--- kernel.full ---
linking kernel.full
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o kernel.full ...
Killed
*** [kernel.full] Error code 137

I this is on a Digital Ocean droplet.  Another physical server in my
domain that does the exact same thing is working fine.

Any ideas?
Tim Daneliuk     tundra@tundraware.com