Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:17:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.org, re@FreeBSD.org, hosokawa@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Moving modules to MFSROOT in -STABLE (x86)

Sounds good to me -- I assume all the various bugs with multiple load
attempts of the modules on a sysinstall restart were long since fixed?  (I
think I even saw commit messages go by).  We might want to ask people to
add sysinstall restarts to their testing schedule (if any :-).

How much room is typically free on the mfsroot floppy?