Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:01:46 +0100
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
Cc:        small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.5R build problems

Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 11:37:20AM +0100, Michael Bretterklieber wrote:
>
> > I can't set any value with the dialog. If I choose a type then after
> > choosing it the value is lost.
> > I debugged It and found that it works if I remove the () from the dialog
>
> thanks - noted. Your diagnosis is correct, you need to replace ( ) with { }
> I will commit a fix shortly.

This is related to another strange effect. If you apply the above fix,
after the selection is made the name reads e.g. "bridge name bridge"
instead of just "bridge".

I'm building a fresh set of 4.5-STABLE images (for the refreshed
website), and I also noticed the "bridge" build is broken, since it
depends on a non-existent port picobsd/more.

--

Andrzej

// Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>, Chief System Architect
// WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)