Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 1998 23:35:15 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh trust (was Re: HACKED (again))

You could be right. Two of us checked the dumps and we were none the
wiser. One of us tailed the dump while the other logged in. All we saw
was the one packet leaving after the password was entered. After that,
all was encrypted garbage. Our conclusion was that it was far better
to use ssh than not.

I think I may look at ssh more closely. Thanks

-- Jay