Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:40:55 +0100
From:      Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
To:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   libreoffice 4.0 doesn't launch on i386 9-stable

Please keep me in the CC, not subscribed to this list.

I got a old laptop that runs 9-stable i386 flavor, I recently build
libreoffice 4.0.1 on my poudriere setup and installed it via pkg. Now I
get the splash screen for 1 second before it disapears. There isn't any
soffice program in the ps ax output. Is there a way to get more info out
of libreoffice about whats going on because currently it doesn't give
anything, neither in console or in dmesg.

For the record 3.6.5 works fine.

-Koop