Date:      Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:11:30 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG, rab@cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Changing tense in FAQ/handbook

Warner Losh wrote:

> I just added a question about ELF to the FAQ, per many requests.
>
> I noticed that FreeBSD 3.0 is spoken of in the future tense.  Is that
> a known problem, or did I just discover something new :-)

	No, pretty much all of the documentation is written with 2.x as the
present working model and 3.x off in the distance somewhere. Jordan's
already asked for volunteers to go through the stuff and submit diffs, I
s'pose if it's going into print soon then we should accelerate that
process. :)

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

    Go PADRES!