Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:16:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Almus <almus@dis.org>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
Cc:        Robert Hough <rch@acidpit.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: daemon images

Thats the aretwork that I had commisioned for defcon t-shierts 2 years
ago.. I'm still planing on doing a reprint (withoyt the defconinfo at the
bottom) is there is interest.. I'm also interested to know what
modifications you did to make it a background for xlogin? just clip of the
bottom? or somthing more?

-almus

--

e-mail: almus@dis.org -- Web: http://www.satindeath.net

Remember...
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

--

Send private encrypted e-mail - Freedom 1.1
www.zks.net/clickthrough/click.asp?partner_id=111